Choosing your agent is the first of many important decisions you will make as you navigate the purchase or sale of your home. Marlene ranks in the Top 20 Percent of Realtors in the Central PA marketplace. Her professional experience as a business owner and in banking and corporate communications prepared her the detail-oriented and highly customer-focused real estate field.
Marlene believes that Dreams Deserve Excellence. When Mark Twain purchased his last home, he asked the architect to include a large billiard table and plenty of guestrooms. Then he said, "I don't want to see it until the cat is purring on the hearth." You should have that much confidence in your Realtor.
- B.S in Journalism (specialty in public relations and minor in English), West Virginia University
- School of Bank Marketing, Bank Marketing Association
- Freelance Writer—for over 20 years contributed to internal and external corporate communications programs, including website content development, employee relations and investor relations programs, press relations, executives' speeches, market research and other advertising and public relations.
- Director of Bank Marketing—Managed a staff for the implementation of marketing, advertising, public relations, and business development plans to meet the overall ratios and objectives of a local bank and trust company.
- Military Family Relocation
- Corporate Relocation
- Buyer Consultation & Representation
- First-Time Home Buyers
- New Home Construction
- Retirement/Senior Citizens/Downsizing
- Greater Harrisburg Association of Realtors
- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors